April 2, 2011

Loose Change

So I have scoured my room high and low, checking pockets of pants and jackets for all my loose change in my room. Guess how much I found? $62.44, sixty two dollars and forty four cents. Wow, just wow. Mind you this is not all in change, I have found a four large bills here and there, but still most of it is. I am not even sure I have found all of it yet. I am sure to look somewhere and find still more change under a book, or even in it as a bookmark. I swear, I multiply loose change faster than bunny rabbits in my room.

What kind of pile of money have you found fellow travelers, what amount lies between couch cushions and in drawers?

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I always find money in my sofa :P
    Once I found 50 bucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked under my couch pillow...
    2 dollars in change..
    good enough =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. no money found.. :( have to check my roommates pockets.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh at that one Genericman

    ReplyDelete
  5. only ever loose change on my table :(

    ReplyDelete