May 20, 2011

Well, the world ends this Saturday.

So I guess I will have to put the reviewing of games on hold while I try and recover from the amount of laughing I will be doing. I think I might have pulled something last hour and need to take a small break while I heal. Nope, could not keep a straight face.

If anything I am waiting for the war of the gods to kick off first. Seems like it would be neat to see if Loki is accepted among the rest of the Norse Gods like he belongs. He has spent so much time trying to point out all the little flaws they have so that they can prepare, it would be a shame to see the effort go to waste.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? The world didnt ended xD There weren't zombies anywhere (well probbaly invisible zombies but hell...)

    at least we're alive and the population of morons have reduced (remember they killed themselves because of that day? yup..LOL)

    ReplyDelete