May 12, 2011

Ghost Trick

Wow, this was a fun game for the DS that I just could not put down. A very fun puzzle game with interesting plot to it. Hats off to the creators of this game.

There are a lot of puzzles in this game that require you to work on them a few time fore you can really get them later in the game, but it all feels very solid and once you get the logic behind a part it dons on you in a "Ohh!" moment that left me addicted. The levels really make you earn that feeling of working out the timing of your plan to create a path to cause a certain action. I breezed through most of the levels though, some of the puzzles where very easy to complete that might have given other people a lot more trouble than me. I guess I just have the kind of head for these kinds of puzzles.

I am not going to say much about the plot, only that you can expect a good ending when you get there. I highly recommend for anyone to go out and pick this one up. Wow I did not have a lot to say about this game, guess that is why people mostly review bad games. It is easier to put into words what you did not like about a game than one you did like.

No comments:

Post a Comment